Saturday 7 January 2012

♥ It was like Thousand Years

It was like thousand years I nvr update my blog. keke* I'm actually sooo busy with my assignments, and my hands seriously non-stop drawing. *assignments driving me crazy* After 3 months of my Sem1 now I'm officially free like a bird. hehehehe :D
I might going back to my college by Feb. So fun rite? I think only my college always giving super long holiday. Duhh* 
These are some of my assignments



Time fliessssssssss~ It was already 2012 now and seriously I can't wait for CNY. U know rite? I can't wait for CNY cause of ang paus. I believe I'm not the only one craving ang paus. Everyone does! keke* and of course during CNY I'll be going a trip with my boyfie. Awww~ *can'twaitcan'twait* Missing you baby! teehee* 
Are you ready for CNY?! Have you done your shopping for new clothing already?!
Just spend as much as you can to get nice clothes and you'll get more ang paus back! *no worries* =P


2012's Jan was happening freaking hot weather everyday!! 
That's all I can say


p/s: stay tune for my next blog update! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment