Wednesday 24 August 2011

♥ 1 day out

Yesterday, was off to KL that brother need to interview for his job. After interview, me daddy brother straight to Sg.Wang since brother need to find futsal shoes. Then I walk alone as usual for my shopping and I just ONLY grabbed a sexy black skirt that I always wanted. *happyhappyhappy*

Outfit of the day
-Chic Avenue's white long sleeves shirt
 -Romp's jeans shorts
-Random beige floral flats
-F.Timber handbag
-Vincci's watch

and this is the shoes I wanted shooooooooooooo badly. *justlikeohmyeffin'god*
Red devil VANS
After trying some random shoes, daddy took us to KFC for lunchii. No pics of course. I think everyone should know how KFC looks like. lmao* Fattening enought! Diet plan spoiled, No? :'( Around 4.30pm+ we back to Home Sweet Home<3 
There's a terrible traffic jam along Bukit Bintang until Sg.Besi. fmlfmlfmlfmlfml* and I get to take this picture. Taaa-daaaaa!!
Twin Tower a.k.a KLCC= took by my Berry-girl
Nice nice nice?! Like a professional photographer work right? *clapclap* to myself. Hehehe
and this is the skirt I get from there. 
Hello, Sexy Black!



No comments:

Post a Comment