Monday 22 August 2011

♥ Double Date

170811 (Wednesday)
Had a double d ate with Baby Y @Midvalley *Me, Boyfie, Baby Y and Baby Y boyfie Alex*
So much fun to hav a date with them. No point to crap around. Pictures RULE! =P

 Before the day comes,
Baked some raisin scones for Boyfie & Family =*

 Arrived Midvalley around 10am+ meet up Boyfie and we went for our breakfast @Sushi-Q
Me & Baby Y
The Boyfie, miss him badly now! =*
After breakfast, we went for our SHOPPING! Shop like mad on thatday with them. Miss the moment shoooooo much! I wish I could turn back to clock sometimes. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.. *being emo* Blahhh! I think is soooo crappy if I still talking nonsense here. Pictures again~ =P

After shoppaholic sick, we went for a break @Snowflake. Fyi, Snowflake just open at Midvalley Megamall on 29th July 2011. Do pay a visit there. Make me feel wanna eat now. lmao*
Best seller
Me & Boyfie
Baby Y & Me
Me & Boyfie *credits to Alex*
After Snowflake, we walk around there and went for our lunchii again. Hungry MAX on thatday. Every place was FULLY. Except Paparich. =___________= So, in the end, we nom-nom there. 

@Paparich, The Gardens
Me with my Ipoh Chicken Hor Fun *I look PUFFY* =')

Went Tiamo for finding shoes. But unfortunately no one fits me and their flats are cute and sweet max. I wanna bring them home badly seriously. Shooooo sad! ='( 
By around 4.30pm+ we went back to Seremban. Miss Boyfie to the max now. *sobs*

Things I GRAB back! =P
Vincci's light yellow flats, Thanks boyfie =*
Japanese Green Tea from Shojikiya, Thanks boyfie =*
ZARA's black tee, Thanks boyfie =*
MNG's dark blue cardigan
Back to Seremban's D&D to get my floral maxi dress
and finally, here's my new toy. Say "Hi" to PINKie girl =P
PINKie Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment