Tuesday 12 July 2011

♥ Manicure

I love manicure when I was in high school. I painted my nails every school holidays, even 1 week holiday, I do paint my nails too. My close friends knows it. *teeheee
and SPM moment, I painted my nails in light  pink too. No one knows and no one check my finger nails. *I know Im notty* =X 
Althought I LOVE manicure that much, I still dunno how to nail art it. Zomggg! Funny right? I tried nail art it many times, and yet I only can done it on fake nails and not on my own nails. *what a waste* I only know how to paint NICE colours on my nails. *clap clap*
I love nail art with candy colours and some little hearts or bow. CUTE
These are the nail arts I *hearts*

Naked colour with coral pink bows
French Nails - Pink colour top with white polka dots and bows
  I had painted my nails yesterday. Nice? =P
Elianto - 20Cutle Pink and 35Thistle
*Result*

No comments:

Post a Comment