Monday 25 July 2011

♥ Sophie Monk Beauty

I just found out a NEW brand of mask that made from Taiwan. It called "Sophie Monk Beauty". It can makes your face became V-shape. I know every girls want their face to be V-shape and not bread face. Like me, honestly I do have a bread face and I hate it! Some people do say that it looks "cute" cause they can pinch it, but for me. NO WAY! It looks shooooooooooo FAT like bread *sobs* So, this is the new beauty product that I can intro for everyone. There are 5 types of mask, and its all with V-shape face function. Sophie Monk Beauty available for full ranges of skincare. You can say Ta-Ta to "Dark Circles, Dullness, Big face, Dryness, Blackheads and Acne.

These are the 5 types of masks
强效保湿双提拉面膜
Power Hydrating Mask

净化修护双提拉面膜
Instant Recovery Mask

焕肤柔嫩双提拉面膜
V-Shape Mask

晶亮美白双提拉面膜
Whitening Face Contour Mask

深层净化舒缓毛孔双提拉面膜
Deep Cleansing Mask - Pore Cleaning
I tried the greennie

It makes me feel so relaxing
I get this product @Watson. I think every Watson outlet are selling this product now.
What are you waiting for? Go and grab it now as fast as possible. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment