Friday 29 July 2011

♥ A date with maii boy

280711 (Thursday)
Morning woke up at 9am+ message my boy for Good Morning. =P Then I went for brushteeth, wash face and etc. Had a simple make up before I went out. Breakfast with brother and daddy @Restoran Masjid, it was a verryyyyy nice mamak place for food! After breakfast, straight to Jusco reached there around 10.45am+ then walk around while waiting for him. I went to toys department and I saw this little cute thing.
The Sing-a-ma-jigs toy *cute rite?* :D
after seeing this, my boy message me and said that he's arrived. Then we stop to @Sushi King for our brunch. =) Sushi King no more good like last time, it taste so lousy now. Even Jusco's sushi taste better. *I'm sorry, sushi master* =X


Salmon sashimi + COLD Green tea
Notty him, eating while playing phone *iPhone's BAD*
My Tempura Udon, always my favourito =*
After nom-ing we stop @Converse for buying my sneakers. I tried my light pink chuck taylor's all stars and no more size for my leggies. Goddamnit! Make me sad to the MAX and Vincci do have a very cute peach pink flat, it ONLY left display no more NEW. Who wants a display shoes? What a bad bad day! *sob-ing*
However, we went for a movie -Captain America- *the movie that waited shooo long* =P
I rate this movie for 8/10. This is a MUST watch movie. Go for it, don't wait anymore
*Handsome MAX*
After movie, baby bring me to buy Gummy Bears. Awww~ he knew I love Gummy Bears damn much! Hearts him even more *blush* =P
Vincci's blingbling earrings and gummy bears
Around 5.20pm+ is time for him to go home. Awww~ miss him so much! Is so hard to say byebye to him. ='( He asked me to wait daddy to fetch me @Starbucks as he don't want me to walk around there. He say DANGEROUS =X Wuukiee~ Imma good girl. He bought me Chocolate Chip Frappucino with Cream top. *Teeeeeeeeeeeeeehheeeeee*
 
Okay! Diet plan FAILED ='( 

No comments:

Post a Comment