Sunday 10 July 2011

♥ Double Shopping

080711 (Friday) 

It was Jusco member day, a very BIG day for aunties of course. They saved all the money because of Jusco member day. This is definately not a joke! I reached there almost 8.30am and the supermarket was already PACKED!! People lining up like caterpillars. The crowd can make you become sandwich, and finally I found my babes. *phewwwww* 

I bought ONLY little thingy and it spent me ALOT! Jusco suck my vitamin M on thatday. I do line-up like caterpillars too, and aunties uncles are all was inpatient, scolded the cashier like mad dog. *WOW* and seriously, they are hyper slowwwwww too. IDK why! After shop like mad, me and my babes had lunchii @Hongkie Kopitiam 
Me and Babe Joyce

After eating, we walk around and get back home. Finally home sweet home, and I needed foot massage on that night BADLY! *sobs


The little thingy I bought
100711 (Sunday) a.k.a Today

Jusco again?! omggggggggg~ I swear I wont go there for next week anymore. I gonna mad! Spent lots of money already. I wanna cryyyyyyyyyyy. *wuuuuu wuuuu wuuuu sobbbs sobbbs sobbbs* 
Had a 3hours shopping with Mama Leong and Papa Leong. =P


MamaPapa FORCE me to wear it and take pic *shame on me*
and I bought some face masks from elianto. 50% off! Can't resists it. *sorry* =/


Oatmeal & Milk_Walnut_Black beans & Green peas_Red ginseng
p/s: I'll STOP shopping for this month! *finger-cross*

2 comments:

  1. vancie: The mask RM6 per piece and is 50% off now. So, is only cost RM3 per piece. ;)

    ReplyDelete