Thursday 7 July 2011

♥ Pimple go AWAY

These few days, weather was shooooooooooo HOT. It freak me out seriously, and my pimples started to grow. I wash my face everyday twice with Hada Labo 卵肌 and yet I still cant control stupid pimple coming out from my face. Urrrghhhh!! I hate pimple grown on my nose, its really HURTS! I can't even touch my nose, IF someone do pinch my nose now I'll definately kick that fella's ass hardly. *don't play play huh!* =P I'll stop crapping here and show you my beautiful nose.
Alright! dont laugh~ I know I have a button nose. =(




Serve me right! This pimple is due to SPICY food that I can't resist always and these are the food that makes my pimple happily come out to this world. ;-)

Prawn Mee *best ever*

Asam Laksa *I can drink all the soup*

Maggi Curry *slurrrppp*

Shihlin's Taiwan XXL Crispy Chicken *Extra chilli powder please*

p/s: I promised I'll eat MORE veges fruits and drink plenty of water. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment